A pretty 18ct gold Victorian ring which was made circa 1880. It is composed of a foiled cabochon garnet which has a gold rope edge and is set with a diamond.
|Date & Origin||Victorian (1839-1901)|
UK M ½, US 6 ¼, French 53 ¼, Japanese 12 ½
Unsure of your size? View our Ring Sizing Chart
You Might Also Like
Victorian Cabochon Garnet & Diamond Ring
Sold Victorian (1839-1901)№ 164E
Interested in finding something similar to purchase? Constantly buying, we add to our website collections daily so something may be just around the corner. Or, as we continue to buy, we will keep your requests in mind.
While every piece of antique jewellery is often unique, we are happy to notify you if we find something similar. Please note the specifics in this form and include a price range if desired. The more information you provide, the better we can be of assistance.
Victorian Cabochon Garnet & Diamond Ring
£675 Victorian (1839-1901)№ 164E
49 Maddox Street
W1S 2PQ View on map
For security reasons we can only bring a maximum number of 3 items to show customers.
To request a viewing please fill in this form:
We accept the following forms of payment:
- We accept installments on a case by case basis
- Weekly, fortnightly or monthly
- Maximum timeframe 3 months
- To discuss what works for you please contact us
Concerned about security?
- All transactions are processed by PayPal, our third-party payment partner
- PayPal is highly secure, using industry-leading technology to keep your information safe
Visit the PayPal site for more information
- The Antique Jewellery Company does not store any financial information
We are pleased to offer Free Standard Shipping Worldwide on all orders
- Sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery™
- Arriving the next working day before 1pm *
- * Orders must be placed before 4pm
- Sent by Royal Mail International Tracking and Signature services
- 2 working days to Western Europe
- 4 working days to Eastern Europe
- 6 working days to the Rest of the World
- We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched
- All items are fully insured and sent at the risk of The Antique Jewellery Company
- Once dispatched, your item tracking details will be provided
- All orders require a signature upon receipt
- Items will be sent out within 24 hours of receipt of payment
- We do not ship on Saturdays or Sundays
- We do not ship to a postal box address
Customs, Taxes & Duty
- We have no authority over a local country's customs department
Africa, Brazil, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Israel, Lithuania, Pakistan, Republic of Georgia, Russia, South Africa, Turkey, and have limited shipping to Singapore and UAE
The Responsible Choice
When buying new jewellery you can never be 100% sure that they are not conflict free.
Choosing antique means:
- you are buying conflict-free
- you will be reducing your carbon footprint
- you are acting as conservator rather than consumer
- Please drop off the parcel at your local Post Office® branch for dispatch
- Please do NOT post in a post box
- Buyer pays return postage
- Please mark the package as ‘Return of sample merchandise, origin UK, item over 100 years old’
- You will be responsible for arranging to have the item(s) returned to us, and for any costs incurred
We will accept returned goods for a refund under the following conditions:
- We will refund the full purchase price of the item/s within 48 hours of receiving the item
- Please make sure you get in touch with us before returning any purchase
The AJC Guarantee
We value our customers' peace of mind over everything.
We therefore created our 5 point promise.
4. Peace of Mind
5. The Personal Touch
Ring Sizing ChartDownload our Ring Measurer
|UK||mm / inches||USA / Canada||France||Japan||Germany|
|C||40.2 / 1.580||1½||40½||12¾||-|
|D||41.5 / 1.634||2||41½||13¼||2|
|E||42.7 / 1.684||2½||42¾||13¾||3|
|F||44.0 / 1.739||3||44||14||4|
|G||45.2 / 1.788||3½||45¼||14½||-|
|H½||46.5 / 1.836||4||46½||15||7|
|I½||47.8 / 1.888||4½||47¾||15¼||8|
|J½||49.0 / 1.941||5||49||15¾||9|
|L||50.2 / 1.992||5½||50¼||16||-|
|M||51.5 / 2.042||6||51½||16½||12|
|N||52.8 / 2.092||6½||52¾||17||13|
|N½||54.0 / 2.146||7||54||17¼||14|
|O½||55.3 / 2.196||7½||55½||17½||15|
|P½||56.6 / 2.249||8||56¾||18||16|
|Q½||57.8 / 2.300||8½||58||18½||17|
|R½||59.1 / 2.350||9||59¼||19||18|
|S½||60.3 / 2.400||9½||60½||19½||19|
|T½||61.6 / 2.463||10||61¾||20||20|
|U½||62.8 / 2.504||10½||62¾||20¼||22|
|V½||64.1 / 2.567||11||64¼||20¾||23|
|W½||66.0 / 2.608||11½||66||21||24|
|Y½||67.3 / 2.658||12||67¼||21¾||25|
- Our offer is only valid on the first ring purchase per customer.
- Thereafter, ring sizings are charged at £60 each.
Don't know your size?
- You can find out your ring size now by downloading our nifty Ring Measurer Thingy.
Don't know her size?
AJC Bespoke Packaging
All our items will arrive in our signature blue AJC boxes.
We want to make buying antique jewellery not just a transaction but an experience.