A showy and unusual late Georgian ring with a silver top set with old mine cut diamonds. The shank is 18ct gold. It has a really good look about it with the slightly dull colour of the silver that sets off the stones very well.
These rings were designed to glitter in a candlelit room and this one certainly does!
|Date & Origin||Georgian (1714-1830), English|
|Measurements||Diamonds approx 1 carat total weight|
UK O, US 7, French 55 ¼, Japanese 14 Eligible for Free Sizing
Unsure of your size? View our Ring Sizing Chart
|Hallmarks||Unmarked, tested to 18ct gold & silver|
You Might Also Like
Georgian Diamond Triple Cluster Ring
Sold Georgian (1714-1830)№ 33G
Interested in finding something similar to purchase? Constantly buying, we add to our website collections daily so something may be just around the corner. Or, as we continue to buy, we will keep your requests in mind.
While every piece of antique jewellery is often unique, we are happy to notify you if we find something similar. Please note the specifics in this form and include a price range if desired. The more information you provide, the better we can be of assistance.
Alternatively you can call us directly on +44 (0)20 7206 2477 or email us at email@example.com.
Georgian Diamond Triple Cluster Ring
£3,950 Georgian (1714-1830)№ 33G
If you would like to view this item in person please let us know and we can arrange a meeting at our new Mayfair home, a stone's throw from New Bond Street.
49 Maddox Street
W1S 2PQ View on map
All meetings are strictly By Appointment Only, limited to two persons and are available between 11am - 8pm.
For security reasons we can only bring a maximum number of 3 items to show customers.
To request a viewing please fill in this form:
We accept the following forms of payment:
- We accept installments on a case by case basis
- Weekly, fortnightly or monthly
- Maximum timeframe 3 months
- To discuss what works for you please contact us
Concerned about security?
- All transactions are processed by PayPal, our third-party payment partner
- PayPal is highly secure, using industry-leading technology to keep your information safe
Visit the PayPal site for more information
- The Antique Jewellery Company does not store any financial information
We are pleased to offer Free Standard Shipping Worldwide on all orders
- Sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery™
- Arriving the next working day before 1pm *
- * Orders must be placed before 4pm
- Sent by Royal Mail International Tracking and Signature services
- 2 working days to Western Europe
- 4 working days to Eastern Europe
- 6 working days to the Rest of the World
- We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched
- All items are fully insured and sent at the risk of The Antique Jewellery Company
- Once dispatched, your item tracking details will be provided
- All orders require a signature upon receipt
- Items will be sent out within 24 hours of receipt of payment
- We do not ship on Saturdays or Sundays
- We do not ship to a postal box address
Customs, Taxes & Duty
- We have no authority over a local country's customs department
- In most countries, duty does not apply when purchasing antiques aged over 100 years old. We will mark your purchases as 'antiques' to ensure this is the case.
- You may be liable to pay local taxes on imported goods. Usually your country will have a website or customs office providing you with the relevant rates. Otherwise get in touch with us and we are happy to look into it for you.
- Further partial restrictions on importation of items such as ours exist in specific countries. Please contact us to make sure your country does not fit into this bracket.
Africa, Brazil, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Israel, Lithuania, Pakistan, Republic of Georgia, Russia, South Africa, Turkey, and have limited shipping to Singapore and UAE
At The AJC we stand behind every item we sell with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and are confident that your jewellery purchase will exceed your expectations.
However, if you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a Full, Money-Back Guarantee on all purchases.
- Please return the item to us within its original packaging (including padded envelope) and enclose in the pre-paid and addressed plastic envelope that accompanies your order
- Please drop off the parcel at your local Post Office® branch for dispatch
- Please do NOT post in a post box
- Buyer pays return postage
- Please mark the package as ‘Return of sample merchandise, origin UK, item over 100 years old’
- You will be responsible for arranging to have the item(s) returned to us, and for any costs incurred
- We strongly recommend that you use FedEx to return your items to us, as we are not responsible for items which do not reach us
- Please be aware that international customs duties and sales taxes are NOT refunded for shipments outside the European Community (EU)
We will accept returned goods for a refund under the following conditions:
- Please email or telephone us within 14 days of receipt of the item/s to let us know of your intention to return the item
- Please return the item/s to us within another 48 hours via a secure and insured service, at your expense
- Items must be returned in the same condition as they were in when received by you - damaged, broken or altered items (including re-sizing) will not be accepted for a refund
- We will refund the full purchase price of the item/s within 48 hours of receiving the item
- The refund will be in the same form as the original payment. If paid via credit card, please allow a few days once the refund is processed to show on your statement, depending on your issuing bank
- Please make sure you get in touch with us before returning any purchase
The AJC Guarantee
We value our customers' peace of mind over everything.
We therefore created our 5 point promise.
We take great pride in our collection of antique jewellery, one that embodies only the very best from across the ages. Under no circumstances will you find any reproductions and, unless stated clearly, all our items are in good condition and 100% original, free from enhancements.
All our items are one-offs, quite often commissions, meticulously handmade by skilled craftsmen of old. With the steady increase in international, mass-produced jewellery, our antique jewellery has a timeless beauty and charm that simply cannot be replicated.
With over 35 years of experience in the London trade, Olly Gerrish has a reputation as one of London's leading antique jewellery authorities; only the best examples from her stock are selected for the site.
4. Peace of Mind
Investing in a piece of antique jewellery can be a daunting process. We value our customers' confidence and peace of mind above all and strive to uphold a culture of trust and decency at all times. Our reputation for providing expert advice and support for our customers should reassure prospective customers. Should a customer for any reason be unhappy with their online purchase we will not hesitate to offer them a 14 day full money back guarantee.
5. The Personal Touch
Finding the perfect piece should be a fun and enlightening experience. To help achieve this we are here to lend our customers a helping hand and provide impartial expert advice. Building lasting relationships is far more important to us than a quick sale.
Ring Sizing ChartDownload our Ring Measurer
|UK||mm / inches||USA / Canada||France||Japan||Germany|
|C||40.2 / 1.580||1½||40½||12¾||-|
|D||41.5 / 1.634||2||41½||13¼||2|
|E||42.7 / 1.684||2½||42¾||13¾||3|
|F||44.0 / 1.739||3||44||14||4|
|G||45.2 / 1.788||3½||45¼||14½||-|
|H½||46.5 / 1.836||4||46½||15||7|
|I½||47.8 / 1.888||4½||47¾||15¼||8|
|J½||49.0 / 1.941||5||49||15¾||9|
|L||50.2 / 1.992||5½||50¼||16||-|
|M||51.5 / 2.042||6||51½||16½||12|
|N||52.8 / 2.092||6½||52¾||17||13|
|N½||54.0 / 2.146||7||54||17¼||14|
|O½||55.3 / 2.196||7½||55½||17½||15|
|P½||56.6 / 2.249||8||56¾||18||16|
|Q½||57.8 / 2.300||8½||58||18½||17|
|R½||59.1 / 2.350||9||59¼||19||18|
|S½||60.3 / 2.400||9½||60½||19½||19|
|T½||61.6 / 2.463||10||61¾||20||20|
|U½||62.8 / 2.504||10½||62¾||20¼||22|
|V½||64.1 / 2.567||11||64¼||20¾||23|
|W½||66.0 / 2.608||11½||66||21||24|
|Y½||67.3 / 2.658||12||67¼||21¾||25|
AJC Bespoke Packaging
All our items will arrive in our signature blue AJC boxes.
We want to make buying antique jewellery not just a transaction but an experience.
Every AJC purchase is housed in a high-quality, bespoke AJC box, along with a handwritten note confirming the piece's authenticity. If you would like to include a personal note to the recipient, then you can add this during checkout.