We are pleased to offer Free Standard Shipping Worldwide on all orders
Sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery™
Arriving the next working day before 1pm
Sent by Royal Mail International Business Tracking and Signature Services
2 working days to Western Europe
4 working days to Eastern Europe
6 working days to the Rest of the World
- We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched
- All items are fully insured and sent at the risk of The Antique Jewellery Company
- Once dispatched, your item tracking details will be provided
- All orders require a signature upon receipt
- Items will be sent out within 24 hours of receipt of payment
- We do not ship on Saturdays or Sundays
- We do not ship to a postal box address
- We have no authority over a local country's customs department
- In most countries, duty does not apply when purchasing antiques aged over 100 years old. We will mark your purchases as 'antiques' to ensure this is the case.
- You may be liable to pay local taxes on imported goods. Usually your country will have a website or customs office providing you with the relevant rates. Otherwise get in touch with us and we are happy to look into it for you.
- Further partial restrictions on importation of items such as ours exist in specific countries. Please contact us to make sure your country does not fit into this bracket.
Customs, Taxes & Duty
- Africa, Brazil, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Israel, Lithuania, Pakistan, Republic of Georgia, Russia, South Africa, Turkey, and have limited shipping to Singapore and UAE